In addition to the required background clearance reports, candidates must bring identification documents with them to the interview.
A list of the identification documents that candidates are required to bring to the interview can be found here.
- Two forms of ID: that is a State photo ID and social security card. All identification documents must be originals and unexpired.
- Documentation of your highest education level completed is required.
This may be a college transcript or high school diploma. Official transcripts are preferred, however, an unofficial transcript will be accepted at this point in the process.
Following the interview, candidates will be informed if and when they will need to submit:
- Employment Verification- Sun Bright
- Reference Form – Sun Bright
- Mandatory Reporter Training www.ilookoutforchildabuse.com
- Health Assessment Form
- A health assessment and results of a TB test –
ShopriteAddress: 2800 Fox St, Philadelphia, PA 19129