We are hiring
PHL-PreK Teacher Job Description
Actively looking for Pre-k Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers.
Sun Bright Child care Center is a Star 3 facility, located in North Philadelphia.
- Must be mature and personable ADULT with professional decorum
- Have clearances and Health assessments
- AA or BA in ECE or related field is required.
- 2 years work experience working with children in similar setting
- Be able to lift 50 lbs of weight
- Be able to sit on the floor and get up repeatedly.
*Feel free to also include a copy of your early childhood education transcripts (can be unofficial), and any clearances or certificates that you have.
- Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Educational Incentives.
- Annual Bonuses for qualified staff
- Vision and dental insurance
Salary is commensurate with credits and experience.
How to APPLY: Send resume and hourly salary requirements to above email contact or fax 215-225-9978 or call 215-225-9977
We are conveniently located in North Philadelphia, close to Temple hospital.
One block from the Train line – Orange line Erie and Allegheny stops.
Bus Route #4 stops at the block. Bus route #57, #23, #60
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.25 to $20.00 /hour
PHL-PreK Teachers with CDA in Pre-School.
School Age Teachers:
Must have clean driving record. Be will to drive or walk to schools to pick up children. Must engage with children. Have a HS diploma, Clearances and Health Clearance.
How to Apply: Email your resume to jobs @sunbrightchildcare.com.
Sun Bright Childcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate and are open to all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, sex, religion or national origin.